Oklahoma Criminal Defense Attorneys
Located in Oklahoma City, Phillips & Associates is widely regarded as one of the most prestigious criminal defense firms in Oklahoma. Our staff of attorneys has over 90 years experience in handling criminal matters ranging from Murder to Misdemeanors. No matter what you are charged with, we can help. We work with a wide variety of clients. From unions and local businesses, to families and individuals, our clients have come to depend on us to find innovative solutions to their every legal need.
With decades of legal experience in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma we have been successfully defending clients against a wide range of charges. Review the areas of expertise and read the long list of favorable outcomes for many clients represented by Oklahoma's prominent criminal defense lawyers. We are one of the top law firms in all of Oklahoma.
We know how important it is to know that you have someone in your corner fighting the prosecution at every step of the way. At the Oklahoma law offices of Phillips & Associates, we handle each and every case as if the client were our own family member. Our dedicated staff of criminal defense lawyers will leave no stone unturned in presenting the best defense possible. If you have been charged with a crime, fill out our online form or call us at (405) 418-8888 to have your case reviewed by an attorney at our firm at absolutely no cost to you.
Our Oklahoma Law Firm Office Areas of Practice:
Traffic and DUI or DWI charges
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Driving While Impaired (DWI)
- Actual Physical Control (APC)
- Drug Crimes and Offenses
- Possession for sale
- Possession for personal use
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- White Collar Crimes & Fraud Criminal Defense in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Sex Crimes including rape charges, lewd acts, child pornography, indecent exposure and internet sex crimes.
- Criminal Defense of Weapons, Guns & Violent Crimes
- Oklahoma Domestic Violence Defense Attorney
- Oklahoma Parole Violations help
Charged with a Crime?
If you've been charged with a crime anywhere in Oklahoma, your next actions greatly affect the success of your defense.
Get the information you need to take the correct next steps, and then let our team of criminal defense attorneys rigorously defend your case.