Lewd Acts Criminal Defense Lawyer & Attorneys, Oklahoma CityLewd Acts Law in Oklahoma
Sex Crimes are harshly prosecuted throughout Oklahoma, especially when the crime involves a child. Often referred to as “child molestation,” lewd acts with a minor is a sex crime that usually involves an inappropriate touching or feeling of the private parts of a child under sixteen (16) years of age for the purposes of sexual gratification. Lewd Acts with a Minor is one of many sex crimes that are taken very seriously by judges and prosecutors alike and can result in serious punishments including:
- Life in prison without parole
- Mandatory registration as a sex offender for life
- Having SEX OFFENDER on your driver’s license for life.
- Extremely limited option for housing and living arrangements
- Written permission from religious leaders prior to attending worship services
- GPS ankle tracking device for life
- Mandatory bi-annual polygraph tests
- Sex offender counseling
What should I do if I am charged with Lewd Acts with a Minor?
Being charged with Lewd Acts anywhere in Oklahoma with a minor crime is a scary ordeal. It can adversely affect your job, your relationships, and your social status. Don't let a day go by before you discuss your case with an aggressive Oklahoma sex crimes attorney! Our criminal defense lawyers at the Law Offices of Slane and Phillips P.C. have defended hundreds of Oklahoma Sex Crimes and are ready to fight your case. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to effectively and successfully represent you in any Oklahoma Sex Crimes case.
Information on Additional types of Sex Crimes in Oklahoma