Oklahoma Drug Possession for SaleDrug Possession for Sale Crimes in Oklahoma
The sale of drugs by a non-authorized person is a serious criminal offense which could potentially carry up to life in prison, even for the first offense. There is nothing “minor” about an arrest for possessing illegal drugs with the intent to sell or distribute them. Zealous prosecutors bring heavy, multiple charges to appease the public. Judges’ hands are often tied with minimum sentencing requirements for a drug conviction which often include jail time.
Possible Penalties for Possession of Drugs for Sale
- Up to life in prison – even for the first offense
- Felony convictions
- Years of probation and/or parole
- Mandatory drug testing
- Loss or suspension of driver’s license
- Permanently forfeit rights to possess firearms
How can we help with your Drug Possession for Sale Case?
The dedicated criminal defense attorneys and Phillips & Associates have extensive experience in handling all types of drug cases. We have successfully defended thousands of drug cases. We have an arsenal of experts at our disposal including; private investigators, psychiatrists, psychologists, forensic pathologists and polygraph examiners. Over the years, we have developed effective techniques to ensure your rights are protected.
- Interview all police and/or witnesses.
- Negotiate alternatives to jail, such as Avalon.
- Work to have the evidence suppressed (find out where the police made errors).
- Work to have the charges amended or dismissed.
- Have Controlled Dangerous Substances (CDS) independently tested to verify if Police drug test is accurate.
Your rights can quickly erode unless you have the best legal rights available. The attorneys at Phillips & Associates are always available – our phones are answered 24 hours a day. Contact us immediately and ask to speak with one of our highly trained criminal defense attorneys. Our arsenal of experts will immediately begin working to ensure your Constitutional rights are protected at every step along the way.
Take a moment to view the results of some of the Oklahoma drug cases we've successfully defendend.
Information regarding other common drug offenses: