Oklahoma Drug Crimes Defense Lawyers & Attorneys
Oklahoma City Law is clear. Do You Need Help Understanding Your Legal Rights when You Are Facing Drug Charges?Drug crimes are being prosecuted more vigorously than ever, both in Oklahoma and in Federal courts. Prosecutors and judges alike are cracking down on drug crimes, often seeking jail time even for first time convictions.
The drug crimes defense attorneys at Phillips & Associates, located in Oklahoma City, has built a statewide and nationwide reputation for aggressively challenging the evidence and securing favorable outcomes for our clients. Our staff of criminal defense attorneys have developed effective, winning strategies to ensure to prosecution and police don’t get an unfair advantage on you.
Types of Oklahoma City Drug Offenses that our lawyers can help with:
- Trafficking across Oklahoma State
- Possession for sale
- Crystal methamphetamine manufacturing and distribution
- Distribution of prescription drugs like oxytocin, vicodin or Darvocet
- Marijuana Cultivation or sale
- Possession for personal use
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia including crack cocaine glass pipes, water pipes or bongs.
What can I expect if I’m convicted of a Drug Crime in Oklahoma?
- Up to life in prison without the possibility of parole
- Felony conviction
- Years of probation and/or parole
- Mandatory drug testing
- Loss of rights to carry or possess firearms
There are no guarantees when it comes to criminal defense, but the fine Oklahoma attorneys at Phillips & Associates will represent you and insure that the guidelines of the law are followed by all involved in your case.
Oklahoma Drug Crimes Page updated 10/26/2010